- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Project Manager, Rotterdam, Nederland
Are you the Project Manager who is Equipped for Impact?
Do you want to be part of a world-wide-operating team of innovators? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? We are looking for a Project Manager with a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, at least 5 years’ experience with managing EPC projects within the heavy machinery, shipbuilding or offshore industries, knowledge of modern project management methods and techniques, production techniques, technical drawings and project planning tools, the ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize. Yes? Please keep reading.
First, let us briefly introduce ourselves.
Pleased to meet you, we are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries. We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to our clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirt, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? What to think of the Pile Gripper we produced for Jan de Nul. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and … yourself!
“The fact that it has never been done before, makes it extra special.”
Robin van Boven, Principal Engineer
We ask a lot of you.
However, we also have a lot to offer Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You will be involved in all phases of the project, from the kick-off meeting to delivery to the customer and our Service organisation. The projects at Huisman are large and complex and may represent a value of over a fifty million euros. The scope of the projects concerns engineering, procurement and construction (EPC). To this aim, you will manage quality, planning, budget, and customer relationships. The possibility to work at home. And let’s not forget excellent company perks, like regular drinks in our very own bar.
What will you be doing working as a Project Manager for Huisman?
As Project Manager you are responsible for the phased and structured management of our large and multidisciplinary (mechanical, electro technical, hydraulic and control engineering) complex projects.
This means you are responsible for:
- Managing planning, budget, quality and customer relationships;
- Being the first point of contact for the customer at all levels and in relation to the entire project;
- Contributing to project innovation and deliver a proactive contribution to the further development of our project execution;
- Organising risk management sessions to identify, follow up and mitigate (safety) risks or see opportunities to ensure on-time, correct deliverables of a project;
- Providing information on Quality, Scope, Time, Budget and Client satisfaction in time to all stakeholders;
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring that the team works in accordance with the planning and authorisation matrix.
Wondering if you are equipped for impact? Ideally you are:
- Able to enjoy working with multiple deadlines at the same time;
- A Teamplayer; Flexible and Creative;
- Proactive and Persuasiveness;
- Result and Customer orientated.
To conclude, some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport / valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language verbally and in writing
Still with us? Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Project Manager by scrolling down and apply there.
We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information about the position or explore other career opportunities at this website www.werkenbijhuisman.com or stay informed through our job alert.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.