- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Are you a Proposal Lead and are you 'equipped for impact'?
Do you want to be part of a team of innovators that operates worldwide? Do you have a strong passion for technology and have commercial skills? And does it give you energy if you can help our customers with technical content and commercial questions? Managing the most beautiful (newly) delivered on- and offshore equipment in your own customer portfolio! Is your drive to meet our customers' needs? Then you have arrived at the right place at the aftersales department!
First, let us briefly introduce ourselves
Pleased to meet you, we are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries. We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to our clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirt, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? What to think of the Pile Gripper we produced for Jan de Nul. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and … yourself!
“Not only our products last, our relationships with clients last as well.”
Cees van Veluw, Product Manager Cranes
We ask a lot of you, but we also have a lot to offer
Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. As a proposal lead, you are responsible for customer requests from our sales service department. This includes: modifications and innovations, inspections, repairs, maintenance, spare parts, (project), upgrades and warranty issues. With these questions, you then involve your colleagues from other departments. We build on client relationship by delivering client specific services. We aim to make our clients’ operation more efficient and will do the utmost to strengthen our clients’ in their current and future business’
What are you going to do when you start working as a Proposal Lead at Huisman?
This job is perfect for you when you are looking for a new challenge, where you will be confronted with complex questions and issues in a dynamic environment. You are a convincing and goal oriented Proposal lead, where you act as a link in pin between colleagues from your team, colleagues from other disciplines and the customer. As a Proposal Lead, you are the project leader of your quotation. Upon order, you transfer the project to the operation and keep in close contact with all stakeholders.
Your work consists of:
- Inventorying and handling the service requests from customers;
- Ensure that you involve colleagues from different disciplines in order to propose the most suitable solution;
- Project management of a service offer;
- Identifying commercial opportunities from a technical point of view;
- Develop a relationship with the customer and find commercial opportunities;
- Ensure high quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'?
Ideally you have:
- A completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Engineering or similar;
- 5 years of experience in a similar position at a technical organisation;
- Flexible and service-oriented;
- Communicatively strong with a commercial drive;
- You know how to motivate and delegate;
- The ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and you know how to prioritize;
- You feel responsible the quotation processes;
- A team player: you like to work in multidisciplinary teams and can also work independently;
To conclude, some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport / valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
Still with us? Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Proposal Lead by scrolling down and apply there.
We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information about the position. Or explore other career opportunities at this website www.werkenbijhuisman.com or stay informed through our job alert.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.