- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Technical Sales Officer
Are you the Technical Sales Officer who is ‘equipped for impact’?
Working as a Technical Sales Officer at Huisman means you are responsible for all commercial and technical quotations and order handling requests for all service customers. Do you have what it takes to make an impact? And do you have a Bachelor work level and relevant experience in a technical organization? Please keep reading. You might have found the job you are looking for.
First, let us briefly introduce ourselves.
Pleased to meet you, we are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries. We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to our clients worldwide. Clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability and innovative solutions. Examples? What to think of our HM100 Drilling Rig, used to drill Geothermal wells. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and … yourself!
“You make an impact on all quote and order requests for external and internal services customers.”
Rob van Broekhoven- Manager Supply Chain Services-
We ask a lot of you. However, we also have a lot to offer.
Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. And let’s not forget excellent company perks, like regular drinks in our very own bar.
What will you be doing working as a Technical Sales Officer for Huisman?
As Technical Sales Officer, you provide the best-fit solution, proposal and quotation or advice in a timely manner to facilitate the development of sustainable relationships and profitable business.
You will be responsible for:
- To request and administrate customer offer and give order progress information;
- Analysing, prioritizing customer parts requests, both technically and commercially and consult all disciplines and departments required;
- Provide advice and solutions to customers, in close co-operation with internal departments;
- Preparing purchase requests and make sure hand over orders to supply chain;
- Monitoring the timely delivery of purchased goods and customer orders, report non-conformances to Account Management;
- Providing ideas, suggestions and interpretation for improvement for customer relation management.
Wondering if you are equipped for impact? Ideally you have:
- MBO 4 or Bachelor;
- Affinity with Service components and with sales;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- Strong analytic and accurate;
- Self-critical with proposed solutions (see risks, pro’s and con’s);
- Organisational sensitive and Service minded;
To conclude, some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport / valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
Still with us? Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Technical Sales Officer by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information about the position or explore other career opportunities at www.huismanequipment.com/ careers.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.