Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Technical Application Manager (ERP).
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Technical Application Manager (ERP), Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Vacancy: Technical Application Manager (ERP) who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
"Our impact? Always coming up with innovative solutions."
Arnold van der Linde, Tender & Concepts Engineer
About the position of Technical Application Manager (ERP)
What to expect of the 'Technical Application Manager (ERP)' position within Huisman? We offer a challenging position in an international organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You will be involved in all phases of the project, from the kick-off meeting to delivery to the client and our Service organisation. The projects at Huisman are large and complex and may represent a value of over fifty million euros. The scope of the projects concerns engineering, procurement and construction (EPC). To this aim, you will manage quality, planning, budget, and client relationships. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
As a Technical Application Manager (ERP), you operate on the dividing line between technical and functional management, where your technical knowledge as a Technical Application Manager is called upon in case of problems. You are a link between the service desk, application management and system/network management. As a Technical Application Manager, you are the point of contact for the users if there are problems with applications or associated hardware. Your extensive knowledge and passion for both infrastructure, systems and applications ensure an optimally functioning environment.
This means that you are responsible for:
- Ensuring, together with the Functional Application Manager, an optimally running application;
- Participation in the project team responsible for setting up and implementing our global ERP system;
- Dispatching, follow-up and monitoring of tickets related to your applications;
- Identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements and initiating actions to bring them together;
- Roll-out of new changes and releases from suppliers in which you also process (or update) all relevant processes, procedures and working methods in documentation;
- Providing advice and support to key users and management in the different countries where Huisman operates.
Wondering if you are ‘equipped for impact?
- A result-oriented team player;
- Able to set priorities and adapt to changing demands;
- Up to date with the latest developments in your field;
- Not afraid to bear responsibility;
- Creative and innovative.
- A Bachelor's degree and demonstrable work experience in a similar position;
- A Microsoft certification and or experience with Cisco networks (is an advantage).
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider our Huisman Innovation Tower. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Technical Application Manager (ERP) by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.