Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Control Systems Data Analyst.
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Control Systems Data Analyst, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Control Systems Data Analyst who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
"We are a team of smart people who want to make a positive impact on the world."
Charlotte Roodenburg, Manager Sales New Build
About the position of Control Systems Data Analyst
What to expect of the Control Systems Data Analyst position within Huisman? We offer a challenging position in an international organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You have the opportunity to develop innovative technologies and, for instance, contribute to exciting renewable projects. The complete design and production are done in-house, and we deliver turn-key products to our clients. The delivery can be anywhere in the world. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
As a Control Systems data analyst, you are responsible for the data analysis platform and support the engineering disciplines to improve our products.
- Be responsible for creating clear data structures based on different data sources within the Huisman portfolio;
- Develop new metrics together with engineers after doing all the necessary checks; Selecting suitable hardware and software in collaboration with engineers of other disciplines;
- Assist our Global Services business line with problems that arise while the product is in use by our clients;
- Identify trends analysing patterns in measurement data, expanding validation options;
- Fix the data issues and communications around it;
- Test hypothesis;
- Contribute actively to securing and transferring knowledge in the organisation.
Wondering if you are ‘equipped for impact?
- Flexible and creative;
- Client-oriented and focused;
- Practical and punctual;
- A result-driven team player;
- Proactive and persuasive;
- Not afraid to bear responsibility.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with knowledge of Python or C++;
- Experience with (design of) databases like PostgreSQL;
- A passion for getting valuable information from data;
- The ability to get excellent overviews of the actual usage of our equipment, compare the usage with the design criteria and develop tooling to optimise our products;
- Knowledge in or work experience with software writing or design.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the Monopile Gripper which we developed together with one of our clients. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Control Systems Data Analyst by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.