- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Operational Technology Network Specialist, R'dam
Vacany Operational Technology (OT) Network Specialist who is Equipped for Impact
Do you want to be part of a world-wide-operating team of innovators? Do you think bigger than big? Do you also care about a safer digital world? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Operational Technology (OT) Network Specialist
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries. In these times of transition, our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities make us equipped for impact.
About the position of Operational Technology (OT) Network Specialist
What to expect of the ‘Operational Technology (OT) Network Specialist’ position within Huisman? We offer of a challenging position in an international organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. Within Huisman you will be able to stretch your horizon and we have varies opportunities for personal development and growth. As OT Network Specialist, you are defining standards for OT networks, and providing support to colleagues during the commissioning and the service phase of a project. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
"As OT Network Specialist, you are …
Connecting the Dots."
Daan Willemsen, Group Engineer
What do we expect of you?
You will be:
- Setting-up, maintaining and documenting network and network applications
- Defining standards for OT networks
- Applying network security for OT networks
- Investigating and testing new network (wired and wireless) technologies and advising about applying these technologies within the equipment of Huisman
- Providing after-sales service to customers or colleagues
- Preparing configurations for network equipment where needed
Wondering if you are equipped for impact?
- Accurate, you have an eye for detail
- Able to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritise
- Flexible and creative
- Eager to share your knowledge within the company
- Analytical and you prefer a systematic way of working
- Proactive and persuasive
- Result and client orientated
- Willing to travel
- A Bachelor degree, preferably in a technical area (such as Mechanical-, Electrical engineering or Maritime)
- Network knowledge (think of Switches, Routers, WIFI, Firewalls, VLANs, VPNs)
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Virtualisation
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport / valid work permit for the Netherlands
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirt, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? What to think of the Monopile Gripper which we developed together with one of our clients? So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level
- A multicultural work environment
- Various growth and development opportunities
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines
Still with us? Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Operational Technology (OT) Network Specialist by scrolling down and apply there. We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.