- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Product Lifecycle Management & Engineering Tools Engineer
Vacancy: Product Lifecycle Management & Engineering Tools Engineer who is equipped for impact
Do you want to be part of a world-wide-operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Product Lifecycle Management & Engineering Tools Engineer.
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
In these times of transition, our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities make us equipped for impact.
About the position of Product lifecycle Management & Engineering Tools Engineer
What to expect of the Product Lifecycle Management & Engineering Tools Engineer position within Huisman? We offer of a challenging position in an international organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key.
As PLM & Engineering Tools Engineer, you will join our Engineering Support Team and be a specialist in software applications used in mechanical-, hydraulic-, electrical- product design and lifecycle management. It is an exciting opportunity for a Product lifecycle Management & Engineering Tools Engineer within Huisman. You will strengthen our team to drive the digitalization of our engineering IT tools. We are developing our tooling to support re-use, in all of the engineering disciplines, starting with functional and mechanical standardisation. We are looking for an individual who has experience in this field, and who can drive the implementation phase to the next step.
We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to ground-breaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
As PLM & Engineering Tools Engineer you will support and develop new IT tools and engineering methods to the future need and growth our business. Flexibility and commitment are essential qualities as you will be in a team, which is an important link between the business organization and IT, making the diversity of tasks huge and constantly changing.
This means that you are responsible for:
- Propose, develop and implement new software applications to ensure flexible and efficient product development and lifecycle management IT tools;
- Support our engineers in daily operation and provide training;
- Continuously improve engineering methods and implement best practice.
Wondering if you are ‘equipped for impact?
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results;
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, teach others by experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals;
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area;
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way;
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals;
- Cope with multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree, but experience within the industry or system is beneficial;
- Huge interest in software applications, databases and IT architecture;
- User knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management tools like Windchill– and 3D design tools as Inventor;
- Knowledge of E-plan;
- Process knowledge.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- A EU passport / valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirt, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? What to think of the Monopile Gripper which we developed together with one of our clients? So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Productcycle Management & Engineering Tools Engineer by scrolling down and using the apply button at the bottom of this page. We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or explore other career opportunities at www.huismanequipment.com/ careers.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.