Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Quality Assurance Coordinator.
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Quality Assurance Coordinator, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Quality Assurance Coordinator who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
“We love creating something that doesn’t exist yet. And if it does, I know we can make it even better.”
Robin van Boven, Principal Engineer
About the position of Quality Assurance Coordinator
What to expect of the Quality Assurance Coordinator position within Huisman? We offer a challenging position in an international organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. The complete design and production are done in-house and we deliver turn-key products to our clients. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
As Quality Assurance Coordinator, you are responsible for implementing, executing and monitoring the Quality Assurance policy at Huisman Schiedam. As a local QA responsible contact you frequently have contact with discipline manager within the Huisman organisation.
- Carry out quality, safety and environmental audits and prepare reports;
- Visit suppliers for quality audits;
- Accompany clients or certified institutions during audits;
- Interpretation of sales requirements;
- Develop planning for internal/external auditor teams;
- Carry out quality risk analyses of project processes;
- Monitor the use of non conformity reports (NCR) and follow them up with preventative and corrective measures.
Wondering if you are ‘equipped for impact?
- Able to enjoy working with multiple deadlines at the same time;
- An Independent worker and a self-motivator;
- Engineer to order environment is a priority
- Proactive and Persuasiveness;
- Result and client orientated.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Work experience in an construction company;
- A good link between theory and practical knowledge;
- Experience with supplier’s audits.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the Monopile Gripper we developed together with one of our clients. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Quality Assurance Coordinator by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.