Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Supply Chain Teamlead.
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Supply Chain Teamlead, Rotterdam, NL
Supply Chain Teamlead who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
“Our impact? Always coming up with innovative solutions.”
Arnold van der Linde, Tender & Concepts Engineer
About the position of Supply Chain Teamlead
What to expect of the Supply Chain Teamlead position within Huisman?
Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for a team of Supply Chain Professionals? And together you will ensure that goods and services required for our projects are ordered in a timely manner, within budget and according applicable quality requirements and processes. Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
As Supply Chain Team Leader, you will represent the Supply Chain department. Working in project teams and with your direct colleagues, you will enable portfolio procurement over projects. With your team, you create a balanced environment in which strategy execution and project operations go hand in hand. You will contribute to the further development of the Supply Chain department, including but not limited to international sourcing, contracting, personnel development and process improvements. You will ensure that all activities are in accordance with the Huisman Quality Management System.
- The activities of direct reports, ensuring sustainable achievement of the Huisman vision and mission;
- Research and development of direct reports;
- Supply Chain scope in the phases of initiating, executing, monitoring, reporting and close-out of the assigned complex projects;
- Solving Supply Chain related issues between departments, projects, and/or locations;
- Solving interdepartmental and personnel issues within company policy, standards and procedures;
- Monitoring and reporting on the assigned complex projects in terms of budget, lead time and quality.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'?
- Available for occasional travel within the Netherlands and abroad;
- Member of the core supply chain team at Huisman;
- A team leader with excellent leadership skills;
- Able to adapt quickly to new requirements, know how to prioritize and stay effective;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Client oriented and focused;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Practical, accurate and punctual.
- a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in a Technical Supply Chain or Engineering of Equivalent
- 7+ years of experience within Supply Chain preferable in a technical organization within the offshore sector
- Nevi 2 (preferred)
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the Autotripping System we developed for safer, more efficient drilling operations. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Supply Chain Teamlead by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.