Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Process Analyst
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Process Analyst, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Vacancy: Process Analyst who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
"At Huisman, we don’t want it to be a six, not even a seven. It has to be high quality. Period."
Robin van Boven, Principal Engineer
About the position of Process Analyst
What to expect of the process analyst position within Huisman? Working as a Process Analyst Engineer at Huisman means that together we strive to have a process that supports engineering for efficient output and continues improvement. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to ground-breaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package.
What do we expect of you?
As Process Analyst you work with engineering managers to develop and maintain a process that facilitates efficient design, development and project performance. You, as Process Analyst, analyze the existing processes and will look for opportunities for improvement. As Huisman is maintaining a uniform way of working, you look over engineering departments and link with Project Management, Sales, Supply Chain, Production, After Sales and Services.
This means that you are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the existing engineering process fits in the bigger picture and aligns with management’s requirements;
- Improve engineering process whenever possible. This includes solving reoccurring issues and flaws in process, closing gaps and proposing new processes that can help us work smarter;
- Maintaining interfacing with other processes (PM, Sales, Supply Chain, Production, etc.);
- Maintaining and creating process related work instructions;
- Participating and facilitate Engineering and Corporate improvement actions;
- Investigate opportunities and propose action:
- Develop and analyze KPI to improve performance;
- Investigate if process is being followed, and propose / implement solution.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'?
- Skilled with modelling and visualization tools like Visio and PowerPoint;
- Cultural sensitivity (discipline and location oriented);
- Good in context mapping;
- Strong analytic;
- Self-critical with proposed solutions (see risks, pro’s and con’s);
- Flexible and practical;
- Active listener; find insights, down to earth;
- Proactive and curious about other people’s work.
- Master degree in technical or business education;
- Experience with Quality Management Systems, RASCI methods;
- A sense of entrepreneurship (overseeing risks & opportunities);
- The ability to switch from bird’s eye to worm’s eye view;
- The ability to work effectively and achieve results in a matrix organisation;
- Good sensitivity with management’s requirements (where to focus).
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider this innovative drilling technique for geothermal energy.
So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Process Analyst by using the apply button at the bottom of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.