Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for NPR Purchaser (Non Product Related).
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Senior NPR Purchaser, Rotterdam, NL
Senior NPR Purchaser who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
"Sweet talk doesn’t do the work of lifting ten thousand tonnes up in the air."
Korneel van der Meer, Product Manager
What to expect of the Sr. NPR Purchaser position within Huisman?
As a NPR Purchaser you are responsible for the translation of our business needs into optimal purchased services and goods for various scopes. In a close relationship with your internal customer you source, select and contract suppliers in a wide portfolio. For assigned NPR categories you identify scopes which have potential savings and take care of contract drafting and negotiations. Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility, and creativity are key. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. And let us not
forget excellent company perks, like regular drinks in our very own bar.
What do we expect of you?
The NPR purchaser will be responsible for the setup of an NPR Strategy in consultation with the IT, Facility, HR, and Engineering departments. You pro-actively approach the departments to establish a year planning and you are responsible for implementation and follow-up. You also keep track of developments and manage the progress for your stakeholders. Overall, you will be responsible for:
- Investigating innovation possibilities, price reduction possibilities and general and/or specific process improvements regarding goods and/or services;
- Best price, best quality and in-time delivery of the required goods and/or services;
- A collaborative and transparent relationship with key suppliers.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'?
- A self-starter and proactive person;
- A relevant Bachelor degree and Nevi 2 certificate;
- Five years plus experience in a (preferably) technical organisation with NPR scope;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritise.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the 250kW gravity based grid stabilisation concept we developed together with Gravitricity. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- The possibility for hybrid working;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Sr. NPR Purchaser by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.