Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Sales Officer.
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Sales Officer, Rotterdam. NL
Sales Officer who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries. With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
“You make an impact on all quote and order requests for external and internal services customers.”
Rob van Broekhoven- Manager Supply Chain Services-
What to expect of the Sales Officer position within Huisman?
Working as a Sales Officer at Huisman means you are responsible for all commercial quotations and order handling requests for all service customers. Do you have what it takes to make an impact? And do you have a Secondary level education and a plus on administrative level? Please keep reading. You might have found the job you are looking for. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
As Sales Officer, you handle the administration of proposals and quotations, order intake and Purchase orders. You will be responsible for:
- Quote & Order handling;
- Expediting and Invoicing;
- Provide advice and solutions to customers, in close co-operation with internal departments;
- Analyse and assess sales enquiries, requests for questions and orders, both technically and commercially;
- Ensures to know the possibilities of Huisman and the needs of the market. Contributes to marketing and sales plans;
- Generates leads/prospects (existing products / services vs maximizing Huisman possibilities);
- Manage Documentation scope;
- Initiate logistics and define requirements;
- Preparing purchase requests and make sure hand over orders to supply chain;
- Monitoring the timely delivery of purchased goods and customer orders, report non-conformances to Account Management;
- Providing ideas, suggestions and interpretation for improvement for customer relation management.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'?
- Self-critical with proposed solutions (see risks, pro’s and con’s);
- Organisational sensitive and Service minded;
- MBO 4 or Bachelor level;
- Affinity with Service components and with sales;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize;
- Strong analytic thinking and accurate;
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the Motion Compensated Platform we developed to support the construction of offshore wind farms. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Sales Officer by using the apply button at the bottom of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.