Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Trainee Services Planner.
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Trainee Planner Services
Vacancy: Trainee Planner Services who is equipped for impact.
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
"We are a team of smart people who want to make a positive impact on the world."
Charlotte Roodenburg, Manager New Build Sales
About the position of Trainee Services Planner
As Trainee Services Planner, you are responsible for setting up and coordinating schedules for our business line Services. Upon delivery of the equipment to our clients, the services business line maintains the equipment for sometimes more than 30 years. As a planner, you are both in the proposal phase and in the execution phase involved to ensure the proposals have a feasible schedule, while upon execution, the service colleagues on board can do their work seamlessly within the agreed timeslot.
What do we expect of you?
- Establishing a (network) planning, both for projects and for proposal, according to Huisman standards and working arrangements;
- Periodically reporting on the progress of projects to Proposal Lead, Services Manager, and Services Team;
- Monitoring and signaling of current and future capacity gaps;
- Continuous improvement of the planning tools or processes;
- Ensuring to keep the schedules, identifying bottlenecks, and proposing solutions.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'?
- Accurate, you have an eye for detail;
- Able to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritise;
- Flexible and creative;
- Analytical and you prefer a systematic way of working;
- Proactive and persuasive;
- Result and client orientated.
- a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical area (such as Mechanical-, Electrical engineering or Maritime)
- Experience with Primavera is a PLUS, not a MUST.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the Motion Compensated Platform we developed to support the construction of offshore wind farms. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Trainee Planner Services by using the apply button at the bottom of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.