Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you also think bigger than big? And, do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Account Manager.
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Account Manager Services
Vacancy: Account Manager who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
”Demonstrate that you care by asking your customers questions on how to improve. If you listen to your client the reward is priceless!”
Coen Reissenweber, Manager Sales Services
About the position of Account Manager
What to expect of the Account Manager position within Huisman?
As Account Manager, you detect, serve and administer the customer requirements. You also facilitate the development of sustainable relationships and profitable business.
You receive the customers’ requests within our service portfolio, including inspections, repairs, maintenance, spare parts, (project) modifications, upgrades and guaranteed issues. These requests are handled in the organisation, and you monitor the progress.
Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to ground-breaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
- Identifying and dealing with the needs of your customers;
- Preparing and getting agreement on sales conditions;
- Monitoring developments in the client market, activities of competitors and customer needs;
- Contribute to the creation of a partnership with your key-contacts;
- Achieving the highest quality and safety regarding customer satisfaction.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'?
- An excellent communicator;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Client oriented and focused;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Able to travel to your customers;
- Practical, accurate and punctual.
- Bachelor level, Technical or Commercial or equivalent;
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Commercial environment with a strong technical background;
- Experience with offering Master Service Agreement and Service Level Agreements;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements, know how to prioritize and stay effective;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider [add innovation sentence and link] So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Account Manager by using the apply button at the bottom of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.