Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you also think bigger than big? Are you looking for a challenging position in which you are responsible for all commercial quotations and order processing of service customers? Do you want to make an impact and contribute to groundbreaking innovations? Then the role of Office Support Employee at Huisman might be the perfect match for you!
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Office Support Employee
Vacancy: Office Support Employee who is 'equipped for impact'
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest onshore and offshore installations. For decades, we have been working all over the world in the offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil sectors. With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of energy transition.
“You make an impact on all quote and order requests for external and internal services customers.”
Rob van Broekhoven - Manager Supply Chain Services
About the position of Office Support Employee
As an Office Support Employee at Huisman, you will be in direct contact with our service customers. You play an essential role in providing the most appropriate solutions, quotations and advice to build lasting relationships. You are responsible for a smooth and accurate administrative processing of orders and quotations. In addition, you will work closely with other departments to analyse and assess customer inquiries and orders.
Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package and regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
As an Office Support Employee, you will provide the best suited solution, quotation or advice to Huisman’s service customers in a timely manner. We find it important to build a lasting relationship. Furthermore, you are responsible for the administrative processing of orders and quotations.
- Preparing and handling quotations and orders;
- Coordinate shipping and invoicing;
- Offer advice and solutions to customers in cooperation with other teams;
- Analyse and review sales inquiries and orders;
- Being aware of Huisman's capabilities and market needs;
- Contribute to marketing and sales plans;
- Manage and document the scope of projects;
- Initiate logistics processes and define requirements;
- Prepare purchase requisitions and transfer orders to Supply Chain;
- Monitor and report on timely delivery of goods and customer orders;
- Provide ideas to improve customer relationship management.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'?
- Self-critical and can think solution-oriented;
- Organisational sensitive and facilitative;
- Strongly analytical and accurate.
- A completed MBO 4 level of education;
- Affinity with service and sales;
- The ability to switch gears quickly and set priotities.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the Motion Compensated Platform we developed to support the construction of offshore wind farms. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- An international work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Office Support Employee by using the apply button at the bottom of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.