Think big. Make big. In our production hall in Schiedam, we build the world's largest and heaviest cranes and the latest offshore wind equipment. How about a crane that is more than 150 metres high? That is almost as high as the Euromast in Rotterdam. Are you the skilled craftsman or woman who wants a job where no two days are the same? Great! Because we are looking for an Administrative Production Planner!
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Work preparation Engineer
We are looking for an Administrative Production Planner who will come and make it with us!
About our organisation
We design, build and maintain the world's largest and heaviest equipment. We belong to the best in the world. Just like our customers. They are global players in the offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil sectors. What else makes working at Huisman so special? Much of what we do has never been built before. That makes it special!
“We value flexibility and initiative. Don’t be afraid of experimenting. If you work on new ideas, they will become real."
Korneel van der Meer, Product Manager
About the position of Administrative Production Planner
You plan and coordinate mechanical assembly work. This means that you consult a lot with, for example, colleagues from the warehouse or work preparation. The job is varied and without a doubt very challenging. Huisman would like to see you develop further. At Huisman, you will also have plenty of room for further training and growth.
What do we expect of you?
As Administrative Production Planner you play a key role in planning and coordinating mechanical completion activities.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Preparing mechanical completion schedules;
- Collecting mechanical completion materials for production;
- Maintaining contacts with planning and the warehouse concerning the supply of materials and components;
- Compiling work packages for production;
- Controlling the CAD-CAM flame cutting machine;
- Checking and handling the time registration of hired workers.
Who are you? What can you do? In other words ... are you equipped for impact?
- Used to working in a structured manner;
- Independent: you can work independently and take initiative in your work;
- Stress-resistant: you perform under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations;
- Analytical: you can analyse complex information and draw logical conclusions;
- A team player: you can communicate well and work together in a team environment;
- Flexible: you can handle changes and unexpected situations effectively;
- Eager to learn: you are willing to continuously enhance your knowledge and skills.
- Completed senior secondary vocational education level-4 training in mechanical engineering;
- Affinity with working in a production environment;
- Experience reading mechanical working drawings;
- Knowledge of MS Office, ERP and planning systems;
- Problem-solving ability: you can quickly and effectively analyse problems and find solutions.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the Universal Quick Connector we produced for Jan De Nul. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- An international work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of the Administrative Production Planner by using the apply button at the bottom of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.