- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Control Systems Field Support Engineer
Are you the Control Systems Field Support Engineer who is equipped for impact?
Do you as Control Systems Field Support Engineer want to be part of a world-wide-operating team of innovators? Do you have what it takes to make an impact? And do you also have a bachelor’s degree in electrical /automation or similar education and knowledge in software writing gained by work experience? Please keep reading. Are you interested in testing Huisman machines on control systems or performing service on our equipment and have no problem with incidental travelling in the Netherlands and abroad? Big chance, we have the Control Systems Field Support Engineer job you are looking for.
First, let us briefly introduce ourselves.
Pleased to meet you, we are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries. We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to our clients worldwide. Clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? What to think of our Q7000 Well Intervention System or our passive and active heave compensation systems. If you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and … yourself!
"Our impact? Always coming up with innovative solutions."
Arnold van der Linde, Tender & Concepts Engineer
We ask a lot of you.However, we also have a lot to offer.
You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You have the opportunity to develop innovative technologies and for instance contribute to exciting renewable projects. When you join us, expect a challenging position in a vibrant and international operating organisation.In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience. Personal development and education are part of the deal. And let’s not forget excellent company perks, like regular drinks in our very own bar.
What will you be doing working as Control Systems Field Support Engineer?
As a Control Systems Field Support Engineer, you are responsible for the Control Systems and Human Machine interfacing in our equipment.
Your work consists of:
- Performing the control systems testing during commissioning and performing service to our products after delivery;
- Testing the control systems during the commissioning phase;
- Assisting our Global Services division with problems that arise while our clients use the product;
- Providing feedback to the development team in order to improve the quality and the performance of our products;
- Developing test strategies for our products.
Wondering if you are equipped for impact?
Ideally you are:
- Flexible and creativeclient-oriented and focused;
- Analytical, proactive, and persuasivea;
- Result driven team player;
- Able to prioritise and adapt new requirementfamiliar with new developments within your expertise;
- Not afraid to bear responsibility.
To conclude, some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport / valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition and a good command of the Dutch and English language verbally and in writing.
Still with us? Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Control Systems Field Support Engineer by scrolling down and apply there.
We are curious to learn what kind of impact you will make!
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.