Leg Encircling Cranes
The Huisman Leg Encircling Crane is lightweight and reliable, with high positioning accuracy and is highly energy efficient, contributing to a reduced emissions footprint during the installation of increasingly large offshore wind turbines.
The crane is prepared for the next generation of tagline systems, with improved capabilities for installing next-generation wind turbines in more challenging conditions. Furthermore, the crane is optimized for the installation of fixed foundations in combination with Huisman's portfolio of Monopile Grippers and Pre-Piling Templates.
The crane has a small slewing radius, providing optimal deck space. The theme of reliability and ease of maintenance continues in the design of the slewing bearing. Huisman's in-house designed multi-segment construction ensures ease of inspection and maintenance.
- A fully electrically powered system, resulting in high positioning accuracy, efficient energy usage, reduced maintenance, and high reliability.
- An in-house developed slewing bearing system that ensures highly reliable and precise positioning of the crane.
- A unique boom design that provides a lightweight and rigid structure, limiting movements at the crane tip.
- Small rear swing, maximizing the available deck space.
- Includes preparations for the next generation of tagline systems.
- Capable of being used in combination with Huisman's portfolio of Pile Grippers and Pre-Piling Templates.