Do you want to be part of a globally operating team of innovators? Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Do you as Electrical Engineer have what it takes to make an impact? And do you have what it takes to make an impact? Then we might be looking for you. Find out more about our vacancy for Electrical Engineer.
- Vacancy open
- Phase 1 Interviews
- Phase 2 Interviews
- Evaluating candidates
- Job offer sent
- Candidate hired!
Electrical Engineer Services
Vacancy: Electrical Engineer who is equipped for impact
About our organisation
We are Huisman. We develop step changing technical solutions and translate these into the design and construction of the largest construction equipment. For decades, we have been working all over the world for offshore wind, geothermal, oil & gas, leisure and civil industries.
With our passionate workforce and worldwide production, service & sales facilities we are equipped for impact in these times of transition.
“Help us to electrify our amazing lifting, drilling and subseas solutions!”
Lo Stouten, Discipline Manager Drive & Automation
About the position of Electrical Engineer
What to expect of the Electrical Engineer position within Huisman?
Expect a challenging position in an international organisation. You are part of a dynamic and professional company where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You have the opportunity to develop innovative technologies and for instance contribute to exciting renewable projects. In addition to our inspiring atmosphere, we offer an excellent benefits package tailored to your background and experience. Personal development and training opportunities are all part of the deal. And let's not forget the excellent company perks, such as regular drinks in our own bar.
What do we expect of you?
- Designing the electrical systems and specifying the electrical components of all Huisman products, products in accordance with the system requirements and architecture;
- Evaluate project requirements and translate them into an integrated design;
- Checking the designs for compliance with the relevant regulations and preparing the necessary specifications for the client and shipyard;
- Supporting our customers in the integration of our equipment on their vessel;
- Provide internal support in your area of expertise;
- And as an Electrical Engineer, you will create all the essential deliverables so that procurement, production, and commissioning can be carried out smoothly and we can offer our customers a turnkey solution.
Wondering if you are 'equipped for impact'
- Flexible and creative;
- Customer focused and driven;
- Proactive and persuasive;
- Practical, accurate and punctual;
- A result driven team player;
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Electronics, Automotive- or Maritime Technology.
Some practical things we need you to have:
- An EU passport/valid work permit for the Netherlands;
- A practical disposition;
- A good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
More about Huisman
We design and produce in-house and deliver our turn-key products to clients worldwide. Our clients choose us for our entrepreneurial spirit, skills, reliability, and innovative solutions. Examples? Consider the Windfarm Installation Vessel we developed to improve efficiency in offshore wind energy projects. So, if you join Huisman make sure you are equipped for impact. In other words, surprise us, our clients and… yourself!
What do we have to offer?
- An excellent benefits package tailored to your experience and education level;
- A multicultural work environment;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Open, informal, no-nonsense culture with short communication lines.
Does this sound like you?
Apply online for the position of Electrical Engineer by using the apply button at the top of this page. We are curious to see what kind of impact you will make.
Still need a bit more info or looking for something that suits you better?
Please contact us via our contact form for more information or sign up for our job alert to receive details of new opportunities in your inbox
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies:
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by Huisman. Applications received are property of Huisman. We don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Huisman colleagues or associated Huisman companies.